Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey,
I have had some new experiences in the last couple of days.

1.  I ate lunch in the cafeteria on Thursday.  I ate some chicken, rice and vegetable dish.  I was starving by 3PM.  So on Friday, I took my lunch.  I ordered food from my apartment restaurant and took if for lunch and my water.  This is a much better option for me.

2.  After lunch on Thursday, we went to a little outdoor market.  I did not have my camera with me, so I have not pictures.  I will get pictures next week.  You can buy anything at this market, example: clothes, shoes, purchases, electronics, food (not me - this is asking for stomach problems), jewerly, soap, etc....So at lunch time a lot of people go shopping.

3.  In the restroom stalls, there is gardening hose.  I hear the other ladies spray the water in the toilet some before and some after they use the toilet, but I am not sure what is the purpose of this.  I have sprayed the water in the toilet a couple times, but I think next week I will ask why we are spraying water in the toilet when there is already water in the toilet.

4.  This morning when I left for work there was a little lizard outside my door.  I am on the 15th floor.  This was a really scary reality for me because my had told me look into your shoes for spiders, snakes, etc before you  put them on.  I was thinking to myself, yeah right.  After, I saw the lizzard, I am now thinking I need to look into my shoes before I put them on, but I am also thinking I need to look under my bed covers and any clohtes that I put on.

5,  Finally, I am going SHOPPING tomorrow with a lady that was an expat in the US.  There is the Mega mall that has opened up.  I am so excited.  She has a driver to drive us around.  I have to take a taxi to the mall that will be a new experience.

6.  One more thing, I am planning to take a week trip to Nang Yuan Island (Ko Nang Yuan).  I am going to go stay in a bungalow resort:-).  I am so excited about this trip!!!!
http://www.thailand.com/travel/beach/beach_surat_nangyuan.htm

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever figure out what the water hose was for?

    ReplyDelete