Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello,
I am in Thailand now.  The plane ride was brutal!!! 
The people are very nice at least at my apartment complex.  I am leaving in a little resort area.  It is not a plush resort.  It is more industrial.  I can see the bright lights from the city off in the distant.  I will venture off the complex grounds this weekend when I go to buy groceries.

I really like my studio apartment.  I have everything I need..kitchen, washer & dryer, 42" TV with surround sound and DVD player.  I actually love my closet.  I had to ask for 20 more hangers to hang-up all my clothes.  I have enough space for my shoes and drawers.  I will post pictures of my room if I can figure it out.

So far, the food is good.  I asked the hotel restaurant to make my dishes mild instead of spicy.  

I will start work tomorrow.  It should be an interesting day!!







Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and sounds great Chae! Oh my gosh I love love love Thai food so I am incredibly jealous of all the wonderful food you will get to experience! Yummy! Oh and the BEAUTIFUL places and BEAUTIFUL people you will be surrounded by! Have an awesome time!!!
    Blessings to you!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete