Sunday, October 21, 2012

Well my friends, I am on the home stretch.  I am back in Bangkok, Thailand.  I will be back home in 12 days!!!!

My last day in Malaysia was great.  I spent my day with my Aussie friend and her 2 boys (Brayden-8 and Tate-3) and a family friend. We went to an Elephant Sanctuary.  It was really fun!!  We missed the adult elephant show, so we had to spend our time with the 3-4 year olds.  We could feed them and rubbed them.  We even saw an 8 month old elephant. 

We left the Elephant Sanctuary and went to Batu caves.  It was really AWESOME!!  The caves were beautiful.  I did not actually go in the caves for 2 reasons, first you had to walk up 300 steps and secondly you had to walk UP 300 steps.  I have a fear of heights, so up 300 steps was a little scary for me.  I stayed on the bottom of the caves while the Aussies went up the 300 caves.  I did a little shopping and took a million pictures of the caves and monkeys.  Yes, I said MONKEYS!!  There were monkeys everywhere.  They were eating out of the garbage, off the ground and everywhere.  They did not appear to be aggressive towards the people. I have seen TV shows talking about how the monkeys take over tourist sites like Batu caves; however, I never thought that I would actually see it in person.

Lastly, I thought I would show you a squatter toilet.  I know that some of you have never seen a scatter toilet or will never have the opportunity to see one or use one.  Let me know what you think about it.

Until next time!!
Chae
Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia

Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia

Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia

Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia - Peek-a-Boo

Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia - Feed me please

Elephant Sanctuary in Malaysia - Me feeding the baby elephant

Batu Caves - Malaysia

Batu Caves - Malaysia

Batu Caves - Malaysia - Me

Batu Caves - Malaysia - Going for dinner


Batu Caves - Malaysia - Gone for dinner

Batu Caves - Malaysia - I found dinner??

Batu Caves - Malaysia - Who me?

Jungles of Malaysia

Skyline of down Malaysia including Petronas Towers

King's Palace in Malaysia

Squatter toilet with hose

Coastline of Singapore

Clouds above Singapore 8AM


Clouds above Singapore - it is a cloud mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment