Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey,

It is Sunday morning, October 7th.  It is a beautiful day.  The sky is blue and clear.  There is very little pollution today.  Acutally, I don't think the tempature here is not been below 75 to 80 degrees.  I am looking forward to wearing a long sleeve shirt even a coat from time to time.


I am planning to go to the salon today to get my hair and nails done.  After I finish at the salon, I am going to walk to a mall that I have not been to yet.  I am also planning to go Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur in the downtown area.  I might even go back to the Petronas Towers for some really great shopping.  The Petronas Towers has good, really good, great, very great and AWESOME (Gucci, Channel, Tiffany's, etc.) stores.  I cannot afford anything in the AWESOME stores, but it is very fun to look.

2 weeks from today, I will be leaving for Bangkok, Thailand.  I will be in Thailand for about 10 days then HOME:-))).

TTYL,
Chae

No comments:

Post a Comment