Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am back in Shanghai. It is just as I left it.  When I arrived at my apartment building, the check process was a lot better than last time.  They all remembered me.  They greeted me as Ms. Baker.  I was checked into a one bedroom.  When I arrived to me apartment, I have a basket of fruits and a vase of pink lilies on my dining room table.  The lilies are beautiful and smell wonderful.  In the kitchen, I had a welcome basket with water, cokes, cookies, bread, coffee, tea, etc.  In my bedroom, I had the large bottles of lotion, shampoo, mouthwash, etc.  I am living on the 19th floor.  My patio is not enclosed this time, but it is really a nice view.

Tomorrow, Sunday, I leave for a short business trip to Changewon, South Korea.  This should be an experiencing trip.  I will be back on Thursday.  I am really excited about coming back to Shanghai already!! 

I really enjoyed visiting everyone I could when I was home; however, it is really funny that I like being back in Shanghai as well.  I am not sure why.  Shanghai actually looks a little different to me this time.  The grocery store does not seem as bad as it did when I first arrived.  I could feel different because I brought back with me a suitcase full of food.  I also had a water cooler put in my apartment.  I guess that I am not as stressed out about eating and drinking water now.   Also, I think I made some friends with the apartment staff.  They are a lot more helpful than the last time.

I don't think I can say this enough, it is the small things in life that are important!!  These last 3 months have really changed my life.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment