Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello,
I will survive!!  I talked to one of my colleagues who has relocated here from France about grocery stores with imported food.  He gave me 2 stores.  I have not been to the stores yet because I will have to move into a different apartment next week, so I don't want to buy groceries and then move them.

I believe there is a guy in the office that has a crush on me. When he first stopped me at the door, he asked me if I was from India, which is kinda of funny because when I was in Thailand a Thai/Indian guy asked me the same thing.  He has already asked me to teach him English, which was in 30 minutes of him meeting me.  I bet you are saying, why does she think he has a crush on her.  It is the way he looks at me, all smiles and goofy looking.  The guy in Thailand did the same thing.  NO JOKES:-))  My French colleague, Tristan is laughing at me, so not you too.

I am off today because I am celebrating the 4th of July, STARS AND STRIPES!! Remember my time zone is12 hours ahead of yours, so it is Wednesday, July 4th for me already.  I am a little sad:-(
because I will not have any hot dogs, bbq, coleslaw. etc. 

I will be home in 2 1/2 weeks:-))))!!!!!  I will eat lots of fresh vegetables, fruits and American beef!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th to my American friends!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, might be time to do some ancestry searching, make sure you don't marry one of your cousins over there!

    ReplyDelete